Need to pull Cabal revs from upstream repos over to GHC ones?

Richard Eisenberg eir at cis.upenn.edu
Fri Aug 2 19:01:45 CEST 2013

Thanks for the heads up. I did indeed not push libraries/Cabal, because
I thought it would go along with pushing ghc. (I find git submodules to
be rather confusing.) I've now pushed, but to
darcs.haskell.org/srv/darcs/libraries/Cabal, which I believe is the same
place. Please try again and let me know if you run into problems. When I
tried sync-all pull in an unrelated repo (and one designed to pull from
the "normal" URLs), it seems to work.

Sorry about that!
Richard