Fwd: GHC internals

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Tue Apr 30 11:59:04 CEST 2013

Fantastic.  As Simon says, what would be most helpful is better documentation on the wki, in the Commentary. The root is here
http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Commentary
and the rudimentary GHCi docs are here
          http://hackage.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Commentary/Compiler/Backends/GHCi
If that's too awkward, a link to a PDF would be good, but it's clearly not editable by others.

Simon