HEAD not building on OS X

Nicolas Frisby nicolas.frisby at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 00:44:56 CEST 2013

in rts/ghc.mk, I changed the rts/libs.depend rule to this:

# collect the -l and -L flags that we need to link the rts dyn lib.

rts/libs.depend : $$(ghc-pkg_INPLACE)
        "$(ghc-pkg_INPLACE)" --simple-output field rts extra-libraries \
        "$(ghc-pkg_INPLACE)" --simple-output field rts library-dirs \

seemed to work for me.

The old pattern used \+ with -e, which some sleuthing shows isn't supported
on OS X.

HTH.