HP 2013.2 and GHC 7.6.2

Mark Lentczner mark.lentczner at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 05:44:10 CEST 2013

Can anyone comment on the state of cabal, and in particular the version
that was shipped with 7.6.2?

We should only consider bumping that version if, like with 7.6.2, there is
a major bug in it that will affect the Platform's users. If there is, we'll
want to consider a point release in preference to a major bump to the
"latest-n-greatest".

Let's try to keep this last minute bumping to a minimum!