fyi: I broke DEBUG

Nicolas Frisby nicolas.frisby at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 20:07:57 CEST 2013

I just pushed my "git revert" of the commit that broke DEBUG.

Two points:

 1) ./validate --slow froze a couple of times, and I'm running out of time
in this building (end of internship), so...

 2) I again validated without --slow

My logic is: my patch only affected DEBUG, my reversion probably fixes
that, and I have confirmed that this patch also passes a standard validate,
so I pushed.

I'll keep checking my email in case I have somehow made things worse. (My
nerves are a little fritzed.)

HTH. Sorry for the noise.