[GHC DevOps Group] MacStadium OSS program and Apple/ARM

Ben Gamari ben at well-typed.com
Wed Aug 12 01:48:33 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I am happy to report that GHC's application to the MacStadium OSS
program. This will allow us to increase the Darwin builder count by one
machine and, perhaps more importantly, give us access to Apple ARM
hardware for testing. I'll be adding a manual Darwin/ARM CI job as soon
as we get access to a box. At that point we'll get a better sense of
what will need to happen to stabilize Darwin support on ARM.

Cheers,

- Ben