[GHC DevOps Group] Making GHC's fast release cadence work

Ben Gamari ben at well-typed.com
Mon Jul 1 18:47:42 UTC 2019

David Terei <d at davidterei.com> writes:

> Ben, Everyone,
>
> Great timing! I noticed this the other day for the pretty library that I
> maintain. For me, the best solution would be to find a new maintainer. I
> can post on the general ghc/haskell mailing lists for someone who's
> interested, or if the core GHC team or anyone here could take this on
> please let me know.
>
> I've not been involved in the Haskell/GHC communities for a while now and
> sadly I don't see that changing anytime soon. My work on pretty is limited
> to life-support, I don't have the time to review and accept any code
> changes beyond trivial ones.

Hi David,

Thanks for letting us know. Indeed I think asking around on the general
Haskell lists is the right way forward. I would offer myself, but I'm
afraid I already have more responsibilities than hours in the day.

I hope you find more time for peace (and perhaps Haskell'ing) in the
future.

Cheers,

- Ben