[GHC DevOps Group] A solution for storing build artifacts

Manuel M T Chakravarty manuel.chakravarty at tweag.io
Thu Mar 22 02:02:46 UTC 2018

Jonas, our resident DevOps guru is happy with this approach, so I am, too ;)

Jonas notes that ”If the garbage collection can be time based, S3 can handle it itself: https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonS3/latest/dev/object-lifecycle-mgmt.html <https://docs.aws.amazon.com/AmazonS3/latest/dev/object-lifecycle-mgmt.html>”

Cheers,
Manuel