[GHC DevOps Group] CI

Simon Peyton Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Thu Oct 19 08:06:55 UTC 2017

|  > It might be useful to make a list of all the things that need to be
|  > done and add it to the CI Trac page. Should we take a stab at that
|  > next week (when your schedule calms down a bit)?
|  >
|  Let's make sure that there are no objections from the Simons (or
|  anyone else on the list, for that matter). If not, then sure, let's do
|  it.

Yes... I lack the expertise and capacity to follow this debate, but once you have come to a collective view it would be very helpful to write a summary of the proposed course of action, and reasoning.  I can say in advance that I'm extremely unlikely to object, but it's a good discipline, if only to share the thinking with a broader audience.

Simon