[GHC DevOps Group] FreeBSD in Tier 1

Boespflug, Mathieu m at tweag.io
Thu Oct 12 11:31:43 UTC 2017

> However, I was under the impression that CircleCI doesn't allow for this sort of usage. Perhaps I am mistaken?

In their ToS you mean? Not that I've seen. What we did was, spawn an
AWS machine at the start of a job, start a watch dog timer for the
machine to self destruct and then run commands remotely on the distant
AWS machine from CircleCI via SSH. Very low-tech. Not particularly
robust. There are other ways to do this, hopefully more robust.
--
Mathieu Boespflug
Founder at http://tweag.io.