[Hs-Generics] how to automatically create and install documentations of a package?

Sean Leather leather at cs.uu.nl
Sat Sep 19 11:59:38 EDT 2009

Hi Daneel,

On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 13:58, Daneel Yaitskov wrote:

> Recently I've found wonderful thing cabal can install packages itself! It
> can even install those packages which need for final one. But I'm disturbed
> cabal doesn't create the documentation of a package by default. It manually
> makes "runhaskell Setup haddock".
>
> Who knows?

I believe you can do 'cabal haddock', but I don't know why it doesn't do it
by default.

BTW, the Haskell Café is typically more suitable for questions such as
these. The Generics list is more specifically for generic programming
discussions while the Haskell Café serves a broader audience. I've CC'd
haskell-cafe@ to see if anybody there knows the answer to your question.

Regards,
Sean