[Hs-Generics] `Smash-your-boilerplate' described [Was: Experiments and paper]

oleg at pobox.com oleg at pobox.com
Sun May 13 21:32:22 EDT 2007

	I have added the description of the `Smash-your-boilerplate'
approach to the Generic programming area on Haskell wiki:

http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Applications_and_libraries/Generic_programming
http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/Applications_and_libraries/Generic_programming/Smash

That description was written back in November last year, and somehow
wasn't posted. Johan Jeuring's recent message gave just the push it
needed.

> We're thinking about writing a paper for the Haskell Workshop
> describing our evaluations. ... Some of you contributed to the
> stuff that is on the webpage, or in the repository. So we can imagine
> some of you would like to coauthor such a paper.

I would be interested in doing that.