[Hs-Generics] Common Generic Programming Library: Portland

Johan Jeuring johanj at cs.uu.nl
Wed Sep 13 06:04:41 EDT 2006

Dear all,

Thanks for all reactions and ideas. As you notice Andres Loeh has set
up a mailing list.

I will make a short announcement about the initiative to develop a
Common Generic Programming Library at the Workshop on Generic
Programming.

I propose to meet in the last half hour of the lunch-break, so from
13:30-14:00 of the Haskell Workshop, in the room of the Haskell
Workshop. [If this room is locked for some reason, I will either ask
to unlock it, or we'll find a location nearby.]

Hope to see you in Portland,

Johan