[Hs-Generics] Sample code

Jeremy Gibbons jeremy.gibbons at comlab.ox.ac.uk
Fri Oct 27 13:55:31 EDT 2006

On 27 Oct 2006, at 14:05, Johan Jeuring wrote:

>> paradise
>>   - Another of Ralf's examples. Should the LIGD version count?
>
> This is the increase salaries example, isn't it? I prefer to call
> it something like increase
> salaries, or raise salaries, as Oleg calls it (I suppose I don't
> care about my salary anymore
> in paradise, that is, if I ever get to go there, of course).

I always thought Ralf meant "killer application" (ie best possible
use of the technique) went he said "paradise example", rather than
suggesting that salary increases themselves are heavenly.

Ralf?

Jeremy

Jeremy.Gibbons at comlab.ox.ac.uk
   Oxford University Computing Laboratory,    TEL: +44 1865 283508
   Wolfson Building, Parks Road,              FAX: +44 1865 283531
   Oxford OX1 3QD, UK.