[Freebsd-haskell] [UPDATE] Migration of existing ports to bsd.haskell.mk

Samy Al Bahra sbahra at applicative.org
Mon Mar 2 22:05:13 EST 2009

Hi Ashish,

[sbahra at centrino sbahra] porte -s category haskell
archivers/hs-zip-archive-ghc, 0.1.1.3, A Haskell library for working
with zip archives
archivers/hs-zlib, 0.5.0.0_1, Pure Haskell interface to the C zlib library
[...]

See http://repnop.org/projects/porte.html

Regards.

Samy Al Bahra [http://repnop.org]