[Freebsd-haskell] (Automatically) Watching Hackage Updates?

Jacula Modyun jacula at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 09:59:08 EST 2009

On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 11:06:10PM +0100, Gabor PALI <pgj at FreeBSD.org> wrote:

>   - is graphics/hs-HGL-ghc the same as graphics/hs-hgl?

Hi all,

I'm the maintainer of the port graphics/hs-HGL-ghc and created it in the
February 25 2008, permitting the access to the Win32 Graphics Device Interface
and X11 library by the ghc compiler. The port hs-hgl make the same thing, but,
for the hugs compiler.

Giuseppe Pilichi

P.S.

Gabor I'd like that you could answer my questions in to the email:

 http://www.haskell.org/pipermail/freebsd-haskell/2009-January/000006.html

and in particular my first question is how I could become a named developer in this
team like the current developers:

	Ashish Shukla, Gabor Pali, Samy Al Bahra