[Freebsd-haskell] (Automatically) Watching Hackage Updates?

Gabor PALI pgj at FreeBSD.org
Sat Jan 17 20:03:32 EST 2009

Hello,

Does anybody know a method for watching Haskell package updates
automatically?  I am thinking of a method where I can receive an email
or an RSS feed, etc, on every update of a given hackage.  That would
make easier to maintain hs-* ports (at least for me).  In a normal
case, that would be a mailing list, but I do not think every hackage
has an own list :)  However, hackage.haskell.org may have a method for
providing such information. May be upload log [1] is for that.

:g

[1] http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/log