[Freebsd-haskell] Periodic Update Summary for Hackage Ports

Gabor PALI pgj at FreeBSD.org
Sat Feb 21 17:17:34 EST 2009

Hi Ashish,

On Sat, Feb 21, 2009 at 10:04 PM, Ashish SHUKLA <wahjava.ml at gmail.com> wrote:
> HackageDB Port Checking Service writes:
>
>>       darcs                2.2.0        -> 2.2.1        (haskell at FreeBSD.org)
>
> I'm unable to find darcs - 2.2.1 at darcs.net ? It seems there is some bug
> in your distfile monitoring utility.

Nnope.  It works directly from hackage.haskell.org [1], and there is a
darcs 2.2.1 hackage indeed [2].  I do not why darcs.net does not
contain that version, but it exists.  It might be a problem for the
FreeBSD port as it uses the non-cabalized version, because the
cabalized version requires Cabal >= 1.6 (GHC 6.10.x).

:g

[1] http://hackage.haskell.org/packages/archive/log
[2] http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/darcs