[Freebsd-haskell] updating the haskell ports

Ashish SHUKLA wahjava.ml at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 12:39:25 EST 2009

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the port updates :).

In <4b386f0b.0f975e0a.4ad6.4256 at mx.google.com>, Jacula Modyun wrote:

>Hi Samy,
>
>this is only a little step :-)...because between today and perhaps tomorrow
>I'll send many patches to update the ports and introduce many new ports.

Jacula, are you also updating GHC 6.12.1 ? If not, then I'm doing some work
on updating it, and it is currently building in another screen. I'm building
it for FreeBSD 8.0-RELEASE (amd64) using the instructions provided by you
during in 6.10.4 timeframe, and using your updated ports. I'll post updated shar
file here in a day or two.

GHC 6.12.1 excludes many modules. e.g. Control.Monad.Trans. So mtl also needs to
be packaged.

And, any ideas about bsd.haskell.mk ?

Thanks
--