[Freebsd-haskell] GHC 6.12.1 is out.

Ashish SHUKLA wahjava.ml at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 22:54:52 EST 2009

Hi,

I propose that we start with Jacula's bsd.haskell.mk and update it to use GHC
6.10.1 and 6.12.1. And put all GHC/Haddock/HsColour specific information
there. And then updating rest of the ports to use that bsd.haskell.mk.

And initially I think we should manually include bsd.haskell.mk in ports like
XPI ports do.

.include "${.CURDIR}/../../lang/ghc/bsd.haskell.mk"

I'll try to steal some time this weekend to work on this.

Thanks
Ashish SHUKLA
--
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety,
deserve neither liberty nor safety.