[Fieldtrip] (no subject)

Maarten De Vos maarten.de.vos at uni-oldenburg.de
Wed Jul 7 05:37:48 EDT 2010

Dear,

I am new to fieldtrip, and tried to get started with some basic ctf data
(subject01.ds), but after following closely all the commando's given at
http://fieldtrip.fcdonders.nl/getting_started/ctf, I get following
unexpected error.  I have no clue where it comes from.

(the only thing I did differently from the manual was adding more
fieldtrip subdirectories to the matlab path, because after running
fieldtripdefs, matlab did not find ft_read_header)

Can anybody help me with this error?

thanks a lot,
maarten

 >> ft_headmodelplot(cfg);
using headmodel specified in the configuration
using gradiometers specified in the configuration
creating dipole grid based on inward-shifted head shape
642 dipoles inside, 0 dipoles outside brain
spherical head model with 1 spheres
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: adding a container to a container on
a different GraphicsDevice
    at java.awt.Component.checkGD(Component.java:1099)
    at java.awt.Container.addImpl(Container.java:1041)
    at java.awt.Container.add(Container.java:927)
    at
com.mathworks.hg.peer.FigurePanel.assembleFigurePanel(FigurePanel.java:218)
    at
com.mathworks.hg.peer.FigurePanel.reconstructFigurePanel(FigurePanel.java:143)
    at
com.mathworks.hg.peer.FigurePanel.handleNotification(FigurePanel.java:88)
    at
com.mathworks.hg.peer.FigureNotificationHandlerImpl.forwardNotification(FigureNotificationHandlerImpl.java:62)
    at
com.mathworks.hg.peer.FigureNotificationHandlerImpl.handleNotification(FigureNotificationHandlerImpl.java:29)
    at
com.mathworks.hg.peer.FigureAxisComponentProxy.construct(FigureAxisComponentProxy.java:89)
    at
com.mathworks.hg.peer.FigureAxisComponentProxy.setVisual(FigureAxisComponentProxy.java:112)
    at
com.mathworks.hg.peer.FigureHG1Mediator.setClientVisual(FigureHG1Mediator.java:135)
    at com.mathworks.hg.peer.FigurePeer.doSetVisual(FigurePeer.java:2399)
    at com.mathworks.hg.peer.FigurePeer.access$1100(FigurePeer.java:121)
    at com.mathworks.hg.peer.FigurePeer$24.run(FigurePeer.java:2411)
    at
com.mathworks.hg.util.HGPeerQueue$HGPeerRunnablesRunner.runit(HGPeerQueue.java:228)
    at
com.mathworks.hg.util.HGPeerQueue$HGPeerRunnablesRunner.runNotThese(HGPeerQueue.java:260)
    at
com.mathworks.hg.util.HGPeerQueue$HGPeerRunnablesRunner.run(HGPeerQueue.java:276)
    at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:209)
    at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:269)
    at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:184)
    at
java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:174)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:169)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:161)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:122)