[Fieldtrip] Cabal install Errors Solution?

Kellen J. McClain kjmcclain at comcast.net
Thu May 14 18:54:42 EDT 2009

I managed to install FieldTrip by changing some of the source code. It
seems that the vector-space package is too new, and it just needed to
use some different functions, and add a little to the contexts of some
functions.  However, I'm not sure that the changes I made will preserve
functionality because I'm not familiar with any of the code (neither the
libraries nor FieldTrip).

In any case, the reactive-fieldtrip example as described on the website
worked fine.

I made a tar.gz of my modified src directory if anyone whats to have a
look.