C.Types

Alastair Reid alastair at reid-consulting-uk.ltd.uk
Mon Sep 6 17:44:57 EDT 2004

On Monday 06 September 2004 14:10, "Daniel Müller" wrote:
> I try to use a Function calc, which is written in C (CalcType = Int):
> [...]
> Unfortunately I got an error. What shall I do?

Telling us what the error is (cut and paste from the terminal is best) would
be a start.  If the program compiles but gives an unexpected answer, say what
answer you get and what you expect.  What compiler and version are you using?

Providing a _complete_ example we can try ourselves would be another thing to
try.

--
Alastair Reid