Request: withArrayLength

Adrian Hey ahey at
Tue Mar 23 03:13:48 EST 2004

On Tuesday 23 Mar 2004 12:51 am, Manuel M T Chakravarty wrote:
> We might want to accumulate extra useful functions in the implementation
> in an *extra* module and once there is enough interesting functionality
> in there, we can start talking about Version 1.1 of the Addendum.
> Does this sound like a sensible approach?

Oops, I forgot to answer your main question. Yes, that seems
to be a reasonable approach to me. I don't think anybody expects
the official FFI documentation to updated piecemeal whenever a new
function is added. But it would be nice if all FFI implementations
agreed (informally) on what extensions they were going to implement.

Adrian Hey