INVESTMENT PROPOSAL.

MR MICHAEL FAMAGBA michael.famagba at fsmail.net
Tue Jan 20 13:11:09 EST 2004

Dear Sir/Madam,

It might be a surprised to receive this letter from me since you do not know me personally.Permit me to introduce myself,i am Mr Michael Famagba (Jr) the only son of late Mr Michael Famagba ( Sr) a farmer in Zimbabwe who was murdered alongside with other innocent and helpless farmers  in the land dispute in my country.I got your contact through an international business directories, hence i decided to write you.

Before the death of my father,he told me he deposited the sum of US $8.5 Million ( Eight Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in Johannesburg,South Africa in my name with a private security company as he foresaw the looming danger in Zimbabwe,this money was deposited in a box as gem stones to avoid much demurrage from the security company.This money was meant to be used for the purchase of new machines and chemicals for a new farm to be established in Swaziland.

This land problem stated when Zimbabwe president Mr Robert Mugabe introduced a new land Act Reform Law wholly affecting the rich white farmers and some very few black farmers,this resulted to killing and mob action by Zimbabwean war veterans and the presidents supporters.Infact a lot of innocent people were killed because of this Land Reform Act of which my father and some of his workers were victims.In fear of our own lives,i and my remaining family members fled Zimbabwe for the Netherlands where we are currently seeking political asylum.

Living now in the Netherlands i then decided to transfer my late fathers money to the Netherlands but the financial laws here prohibits a refugee (asylum seeker) of my status to open any bank account or to be involved in any financial transaction throughout the territorial zone of the Netherlands.As the only son of my late father i am saddled with the responsibility of seeking a genuine foreign account where this money could be transferred without the knowledge of my government who are bent on taking everything we have got and the South African government seems to be playing along with them.

I am faced with the dilemma of moving this amount of money out of South Africa for fear of going through the same bitter experience in the future since both countries have similar political history.As a businessman i am seeking for a partner who i have to entrust my future and that of my family in his hands,i must let you know that this transaction is risk free.If you accept to assist me and my family,all i want you to do for me is to make an arrangement with the security company to clear the consignment (funds) from their affiliate office here in the Netherlands as i have already given directives for the consignment to be brought to the Netherlands from South Africa.But before then all modalities has to be put in place such as change of ownership of the consignment and most importantly i have intended this money for investment.

And finally,there are two options if you are willing to assist me,one either i give you 20% of the total sum of the money for providing an account for this transaction or secondly you will have 40% of the total sum of the money when you go into business partnership with me in a proper profitable investment of this money in your country.Whichever your option feel free to notify me.I have also mapped out 5% of this money for all kinds of expense to be incurred in the process of this transaction.You should contact me through my private e-mail address at : ( michaelfamagba at zwallet.com ) Please do treat this deal as confidential as possible.

Sincerely Yours,

Michael Famabga.

(For the family)