FORTUNE LOTTERY WINNER

SUPER STAR FORTUNE LOTTERY PROMO globalnet2000 at whipmail.com
Fri Jan 16 14:50:12 EST 2004

SUPER STAR FORTUNE LOTTO SECURITIES S.L.
AVENIDA AMERICA 192
28001 MADRID, SPAIN.
REG. NO:3456809/33

FROM: THE DESK OF THE VICE PRESIDENT
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS / PRIZE AWARD DEPT.
REF NO: EGS/2560145701/02.
BATCH NO:14/0013/1PD
Date:16th JANUARY 2004.

ATTN:

              RE:AWARD NOTIFICATION FINAL NOTICE

WE are pleased to inform you of the release of the results of the
SUPER STAR FORTUNE LOTTERY /INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM held on the 10th of
December, 2003.

Your name attached to ticket number 025-11464092-750 with  Serial number
2113-05 drew the lucky numbers 4-15-28-31-37-43 which consequently won
the lottery in the 3rd category.
You have therefore been approved for a lump sum payout of ?415,810.00
(FOUR HUNDRED AND FIFTEEN THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED AND TEN EUROS ONLY ) in cash credited to file REF
NO:EGS/2560145701/02.This is from a
total cash prize of ?7,068,770.00 (SEVEN MILLION, SIXTY EIGHT
THOUSAND,SEVEN HUNDRED AND SEVENTY EUROS ONLY) shared among the
seventeen international winners in this category.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Your fund is now deposited with a security company insured to your
name. Due to mixed up of some numbers  and names, we ask that you keep
this award from public notice until your claim has been processed and
your money remitted to your nominated account as this is a part of our
security protocol to avoid double claiming or unwarranted taking
advantage of this program by participants.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn
from 25,000 names from Asia, Australia, Africa, Middle East, New zealand, Europe, North and South America
as part of our international promotions program which we
conduct once every year. We hope that with a part of your prize, you
will take part in our end of year HIGHSTAKE ?50 Million International
lottery.

To begin your lottery claim please contact your claims agent;

DR. KENNY WOOD, (FOREIGN SERVICE MANAGER),
DESTINY VENTURE,
MADRID, SPAIN.
EMAIL : kennywood202 at whipmail.com
EMAIL : kennywood202 at netscape.net

for processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated
account of your choice.
Remember all prize money must be claimed not later than 23rd of JANUARY 2004. After this date all funds will be returned to the
MINISTRY OF ECONOMY as unclaimed.
   In order to avoid unnecessary delays and  complications, please
remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in every
correspondence with us or your agent. Furthermore, should there be any
change of your address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations once again from all members of our staff and thank you
for being a part of our promotions program. Note: Anybody under the age of 21 is automatically disqualified.

Best regards,

ANTONIO JUAN
(VICE PRESIDENT SUPER STAR FORTUNE SECURITIES, S.L)