CONGRATULATION.

loto1primitiva at netscape.net loto1primitiva at netscape.net
Sat Jan 10 19:39:12 EST 2004

FROM: THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT,
REF: LP/26510460037/02 BATCH: 24/00319/IPD
TEL.:-0034-635089129.   FAX 0034-635923852.

( CONGRATULATION)

AWARD NOTIFICATION FINAL NOTICE.
We are pleased to inform you of the announcement, of winners of the
LOTTERY PRIMITIVA SWEEPSTAKES/INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS held on
8th JANUARY,2004. Your
name is attached to ticket number 004-05117963-198,
with serial number 99375
drew the lucky numbers 31-33 -34-35-36-42, and
consequently won the lottery
in the 3rd category. You are therefore been
approved,
of 847,828,87 THOUSAND €UROS in cash credited to
file No:LP/26510460037/02.
Shared among twenty two international winners in
this category. All
participants were selected through a computer ballot
system drawn form
25,000 names from Australia, New Zealand, America,
Europe, North America and
Asia as part of International Promotions Program,
which is conducted
annually. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your fund is now insured to your name. Due to
the mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this award
strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed and your
money remitted to your account. This is part of our security protocol to
avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by
participants of this program.
To begin your claim,kindly contact your claim agent,
who will process the transfer of your winning:- Mr Luis Fernandez
(FOREIGN OPERATIONS MANAGER)
Email: (loto1primitiva at netscape.net).
Telephone:-0034-677-256-839.
For due processing and remittance of your prize money
to your designated account with our bankers. Remember, all prize money
must be claimed not
later than 15 FEBRUARY, 2004. After this date, all
funds will be returned
as unclaimed. NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary
delays and complications,
please remember to quote your reference and batchnumbers in every one of
your correspondences with your agent. Furthermore,
should there be any
change of your address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations again from all our staff and thank
you for being part of our
promotions programme.

(CONGRATULATION)

REGARDS,