Your Help

Mrs Rebecca Goha rubeca_goha3205 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 5 05:56:08 EST 2004

Dearest in the Lord

Greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus
Christ.

I am former Mrs Medina Ahmed now Rebecca Goha, a new
Christian convert
of 74 years old after receiving the sacrament of
baptism from a
Christian denomination.

For quite a good number of years now, i have been
suffering from
cancer of the breast and fibroid of the womb and from
all indications
,my condition is deteriorating by day that i wont
live more than six
months from now as predicted by my doctors.

My husband who is now late was killed during the US
raid against
terrorism in Afghanistan.Throughout the period of my
marriage with my
husband,all efforts to bear children proved abortive
because of my
poor state of health.My husband was a very wealthy
and influential man
throughout his life.After his death,i inherited all
his businesses and
wealth.

Since it is now obvious that i may not survive my poor
state of health,
i have deemed it necessary to leave a legacy on Earth
and give a
positive account and justification of the life i
lived on Earth before
the Lord.This i want to achieve by committing part of
this wealth to
the development of church and the upbringing of the
less privileged.I am
willing to donate a sum of $ 9,000,000.00 for the
church and less
privileged in your country.

Please, note that this sum was securely deposited in a
security company
overseas in my name by my husband . I have
highlighted my solicitor on
the said sum and all the possible assistance he would
render to you on
the documents covering the money so as to enable you
receive it as i
cannot follow it up because of my ill
health.Presently, he is in Iraq
monitoring the restoration of peace and democracy
there.

Lastly, i honestly pray that this money when remitted
to you is
judiciously used for the said purpose and you will
take 10% of it for
doing this corporal work of mercy.This is because i
have come to
realise that wealth acquisition without Christ is
vanity upon vanity.

Please, get back to me immediately for further
elaborations.

May the almighty Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God
and the true
fellowship of the holy spirit be with you and your
family.

I await your response.

Yours in Christ.
Mrs Rebecca Goha