URGENT ASSITANCE

tutu_188 at hotmail.com tutu_188 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 2 13:38:00 EST 2004

Hello friend, I got your profile from penpals and read your profile I was interested that is why I am puting my trust before you.
I am Rita Tutu  from west coast of africa sierra leone .I am 29 year old.I am presently living in senegal as result of political crisis that occurs in my country that is why i am  refugee in senegal.

I am gold minner from kono and i am looking for assitance  through my deposited fund which I deposited in the finance house IN Spain Madrid.I have fund  in the finance house which i want your assitance to transfer it  from the finance house into your account.

I am chosen you as my foreign beneficairy and darling to assite me  for the transfer of this money into your account.i am choosen you because i dont have access to this money result of the agreement

which i made with the finance house when the consignment was lifted from sierra leone to dakar-senegal by  financier house.the amount of the fund is $1.3 million us dollras.

I have set 20% for you for your assitance.soonest the money is been transfer into your account you will made the next available document for my coming over to your country for investment.both of us will invest the money together. the interest coming out from the business will be share 50% each.

if you honest,truthful and trusted to hold this transaction contact me back with the fellowing information 1.your full name.2.tel:fax number.
E-MAIL- rextutu at hotmail.com

RITA TUTU