GOD BLESS YOU AS YOU RESPOND

JOSEPH MOBUTU SESE-SEKO josephmobutu200$ at netscape.net
Thu Oct 30 22:43:20 EST 2003

FROM JOSEPH MOBUTU

You may be suprise to receive this email since you do not know me.
I am the son of the late president of Democratic Republic Of
Zaire,President Mobutu Sese Seko, ( now The Republic Of Congo, under
the leadership of the son of Mr. Laurent Kabila ). I presume you are
aware there is a financial dispute between my family ( THE MOBUTU ) and
the present civilian Government. This is based on what they believe as bad
and corrupt governance on my late father's part. May his soul rest in
perfect peace.As you might have heard how a lot of my father's bank
account in Switzerland and North America have been frozen.
Following the above named reasons, I am soliciting for your humble and
confidential assistance to take custody of THIRTY Million United States
Dollars ( US$30,000,000.00 ), also to front for me in the areas of
business you desire profitable.
These funds have secretly been deposited into a confidential Security
Company, where it can easily be withdrawn or paid to a recommended
beneficiary. The funds will be released to you by the Security Company,
based on my recommendations, on that note, you will be presented as my
partner who will be fronting for me and my family in any subsequent
ventures. Myself and my mother have decided to give 20% to you if you
are able to help us claim this consignment.We have also decided to give
you any money spent on phone calls or travelling expenses in the course of
this transaction.
Please, I need your entire support and co-operation for the success of
this transaction, your utmost confidentiality and secrecy is highly
required, due to my family's present predicament.
I sincerely will appreciate your willingness to assist us as soon as
possible.
I am presently in the refugee camp here in the Netherlands under the
united nations refugee camp in Netherlands and I can be reached on
phone number +31-630-325-549 or via my email address
josephmobutu2000 at netscape.net
more information on how we can proceed in this transaction.
Please indicate your interest by sending your telephone and fax numbers  or
call me up at anytime. I sincerely will appreciate your  acknowledgement as
soon as possible.
Warmest regards,
Joseph Mobutu Sese-Seko