GOODDAY

MR.S.AKINTEMI seg_akin1 at sify.com
Thu Oct 2 15:34:27 EDT 2003

Goodday,

I am Mr. SEGUN AKINTEMI, Assistant General Manager
(Information Technology & Operations)
of PRUDENT BANK NIGERIA LIMITED.
On Monday, February 3, 2003, a bomb blast explosion
took place on the Lagos Island, right inside My bank;
So far a total lost of about 35 million us dollars has
been recorded, this includes both cash and property of
the bank.
Please View the Link below:
http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/02/03/lagos.explosion/index.html
However as the Assistant General Manager (Information
Technology & Operations)
,I discovered that Most of our Data on accounts has
been lost as well, as there has not been any back up
or network trace even from the HEADQUARTERS;therefore
all losses would be artributed to the Explosion.
The lagos State Government has taken charges to pay
for all losses.
I found out i still have Data's of foreign Customers
who are Contractors in Nigeria and who own accounts
with the Branch, Particularly that of an oil
contractor Mr Barry Kelly who was reported Dead in a
motor accident on the 15 of september 2002, who's
contract payments has been Made and would be tranfered
to his foreign accounts from the CENTRAL BANK OF
NIGERIA, upon our confirmation of his foreign
designated account as well as a beneficiary to his
funds and payments.
Mr Barry Kelly, while our customer never left a trace
of his next of kin, and His contract Payment which is
about 10 million US dollars, would be made to no one
as we( the bank) has none of his Data/next of kin's
contact.
my proposal is that I will like you
to stand in as the next of kin to Mr. Barry Kelly so
that the fruits of this old man's labour will not get
into the handsof some corrupt government officials,
I KNOW YOU MIGHT HAVE RECEIVED DIFFERENT PROPOSALS OF
SUCH ASSISTANCE BUT I HAVE ALL INFORMATIONS WITH WHICH
YOU CAN MAKE VERIFICATIONS.BESIDES EVEN THOUGH THE
INTERNET IS FLOODED WITH SCAM I STILL CANNOT AFFORD TO
LOOSE THIS OPPURTUNITY OF A LIFE TIME.
This is simple, I will like you
to provide immediately your bank account information
which you know is suitable to accomodate this funds
and your full names and address so that i can include it
in the next of kin database. You shall be needing the
services of a lawyer, the Lawyer will prepare the
necessary documents and affidavits which
will put you in place as the next of kin. We shall
employ the service of the Lawyer for drafting and
notarization of the WILL and to obtain the necessary
documents and letter of probate/administration
in your favor for the transfer. A bank account in any
part of the world which you will provide will then
facilitate the transfer of this money to you as the
beneficiary/next of kin. The money will be
paid into your account as claims by the CENTRAL BANK
OF NIGERIA upon the submission of your information and
your application as the next of kin to the Late Barry
Barrington by the Lawyer;
Afterwords, the funds would be tranfered for us to
share in the ratio of 70% for me and
30% for you.
There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this
transaction will be done by the Lawyer and my position
as Assistant General Manager (Information Technology &
Operations) guarantees the successful execution of this
transaction.
If you are interested, please reply immediately
and give me a call on:(+234-802-303-2092)
Upon your response, I shall then provide
you with more details that will help you
understand the transaction. Please observe utmost
confidentiality,
and be rest assured that this transaction would be
most profitable for both of us because I shall require
your assistance to invest my share in your country.
Awaiting your urgent reply.
http://www.prudentbank.net/team-mgt-profile.htm