Congratulations!!!!

Simon David simondavids at aol.com
Fri Nov 21 19:38:28 EST 2003

UNITED KINGDOM LOTTO PROMOTION
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT, REF: NBM44125677 AND
BATCH NO: 31/107/AY. ATTENTION: Sir/Madam, RE/ AWARD NOTIFICATION We
are pleased to inform you of the announcement today, 21TH NOVEMBER 2003, of
winners of the CYBER LOTTO /INTERNATIONALPROGRAMS held on 12TH
NEVEMBER 2003 as part of our beginning of year bonanza. You or your company,
attached to ticket number 1416-4612-750, with serial number 3187-17 drew the
lucky numbers 31-17-8-28-55, and consequently won the lottery in the
"A" category. You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of
£4,500,000.00 in cash credited to file REF NO. REF: NBM44125677.This
is from the total prize money of £30,500,000.00 shared among the
Three (3) international winners in this category. All participants were
selected through a computer Balloting system drawn form 25,000 names from
Middle East, Asia,Africa, Canada, Europe and North America and Oceania
as part our International Promotions Program, which is conducted
annually. CONGRATULATIONS! Your fund is now deposited with a security House.
Due to the mix up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this
award strictly from public notice until your claim has been processed
and your money remitted to your account. This is part of our security
protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants of
this program. We hope with a part of your prize, you will participate
in our end of year high stakes £1.1 billion International Lottery. To
begin your claim, please contact your claim agent:
REVEREND Robert Hart JNR.
roberthart at primposta.com
For due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated
account of your choice. Remember, you must contact your claim agent not
later than 30th of November, 2003.After this date, all funds will be
returned asunclaimed.
NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, please
remember to quote your reference and batch numbers in every one of your
correspondences with your agent. Furthermore, should there be any change
of your address, do inform your claims agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations again from all our staff.
Sincerely,
MR SIMON DAVID.
THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER CYBER LOTTO.
Email:simondavids at primposta.com