Assistance

Fanfan Antoine fanfanantoine1 at netscape.net
Tue Nov 4 04:26:34 EST 2003

Dear Sir,

My name is Kelvin Taylor one of the son of the former Liberian President. A war just ended in my country Liberia, I escaped to Moroko with my younger sister and from there we were monitoring events from there as it continues.

Am just 21years old, my sister is 18years old and I need someone of God fearing that can assist me in investing the sum of US$12.5M I escaped with. I got this money through my mother after she was killed during the war, this is part of the (US$27M) that my Father kept with my mother but after she was dead I quickly and managed to escape with the money by the help of my lawyer since our family have come to make some claims.

We are both in Moroko where we are being haboured by an old woman, from there we found our way out to seek an asyllum in one of the European countries where we have both been granted but my lawyer is aware of everything and he is in charge of the Funds.

Please, dont mention names and I will be looking forward to your reply as you wish to help us out of this situationand. If you signify your intenssion to assist, I will not hesitate to give you my lawyer`s information.

Thanks

Kelvin Taylor