Bound Threads

Simon Peyton-Jones simonpj at microsoft.com
Fri Mar 21 05:28:50 EST 2003

Daan

I think everyone is keen to make progress on this bound-threads stuff.
You have an alternative idea which we are trying to understand.  Do you
plan to have a go at the operational semantics, as a way of explaining
it?  At the moment we're a bit stuck: no one wants to move on before we
have some kind of consensus, but you're the only one who can help us
understand your proposal.

Simon

Without