Interested?

jc123 at hotmail.com jc123 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 27 14:32:21 EDT 2003

WANTED:

We're looking for motivated, entreprenurial people who would like
to be their own boss and earn an executive 6-figure income this year.

Would you enjoy earning $1,000 commissions starting this month?
(And market a product with a value of over $15,000).

- This is a legitimate business that you can run from your home
- You make $1,000 profit for every sale
- Market a high-demand travel related product
- Total support given at all times
- Excellent income is possible starting immediately

This is not like other businesses that drain your savings and don't work...

- Not MLM or networkmarketing
- No hard ball selling
- No need to approach friends or family
- No inventory to buy

We have a simple, turn-key system for you to plug into.
We have our own leads for you to work, and a great personalized
website which we provide for you.  Our support team is unparalleled
and you can start earning $1,000 per sale right away.

If you're success-minded and enjoy a challenge then this could be
just the opportunity you've been looking for.

Interested?

For free and immediate info, send your name and phone # to
the email address below:

mailto:travelbiz15 at hotmail.com

To recieve no more mailings, simply send a blank email
to the address below:

mailto:trvlbiz11 at hotmail.com