Jane Brooks sender at coolstats.com
Thu Feb 13 15:50:55 EST 2003

I thought you might be interested in getting in-depth knowledge about
your web audience and web traffic patterns in a reliable and
cost-effective way.

Stop Guessing - Start Knowing!
- CoolStats measures web site traffic and online behavior of your visitors.
- CoolStats will help you understand how to optimize your site to meet
  the needs of your visitors.
- You get access to detailed, real-time statistical analysis of your web
  pages - 24 hours a day.
  Click at http://www.coolstats.com/viewdemo/index.html to view Online Demo.
- CoolStats is the ultimate real-time tracking solution for small and
  mid-sized businesses.
- 100% accuracy by measuring activity at the client, not via server based
  log files.
- The fee of $19.95 is minimal compared to what it would cost you to run
  a tracking service yourself!

Why CoolStats?
- no programming to do
- no servers to maintain
- no software applications to install

Special Offer! Now Only $19.95/month (Usual Price/$29.95).

Click at
to Sign Up now!

"We needed to make business sense out of our web visitor behavior -
CoolStats delivers first-class graphical reports that help us continuously
improve and optimize our website to match the requirements of our target

Click at http://www.coolstats.com/product/customerref.html to check what
other customers say about us!

For more information about our website tracking services, please visit our
website or contact me directly at the below email. I look forward to
hearing from you soon.

Best regards,
Jane Brooks
CoolStats Support
Email: jane_brooks at coolstats.com

Don't be the last one to know!

This message has been brought to ffi at haskell.org.
If you do not wish to receive anymore emails, please follow
the opt-out instruction below. We apologize for any inconvenience.