ASSISTANCE

taylor_jr at excite.com taylor_jr at excite.com
Tue Dec 16 10:58:59 EST 2003

                                                                                   STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
DEAR FRIEND.

TRANSFER OF US$25.5 MILLION INTO A PERSONAL/COMPANY'S OFFSHORE ACCOUNT

Based on the information gathered from the Ministry of Trade and Industry i intend to solicit your assistance on this transaction with you on the assumption that you will not disappoint me and my farmily.

We have Twenty Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$25,500,000.00) which our father made over time from over inflated contracts in my country (when he was the president of liberia ).

We are seeking your assistance and permission to remit this amount into your account or any other nominated account you can provide for us. Your commission will be 20% of the total sum, 10% for expenses and the remaining 70% is for me and my farmily.

Could you please notify me of your acceptance to carry out this transaction urgently by e-mail or by telephone on the receipt of this message. Kindly, acknowledge the receipt of this letter by sending to me by email a copy of this letter with your private Tel. And Fax number. I shall in turn inform you of the modalities for a formal application to secure the necessary approvals for the immediate release of this fund into your account.

Thanks for your co-operation.

Yours faithfully,

Barrister Lutherking Taylor,

+34-680-902-518