CONGRATULATION LOTTERY WINNER

statelottery10 at go.com statelottery10 at go.com
Thu Dec 11 19:50:45 EST 2003

PETRE GODWIN STATE LOTTERY USA
C/BUSMAN EL BUENO,137 MADRID-ESPANA.
TEL/FAX: +34-675154377
FROM: THE DESK OF THE PROMOTIONS MANAGER,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE
AWARD DEPARTMENT,

REF: LP/26510460037/02 BATCH: 24/00319/IPD
ATTENTION:

RE: AWARD NOTIFICATION FINAL NOTICE.

We are pleased to inform you of the announcement, of winners of theLOTTERY
PRIMITIVA SWEEPSTAKES /INTERNATIONAl PROGRAMS.

held on 6 APRIL,2003. Your name is attached to ticket
number004-05117963-198, with serial number 99375 drew the lucky numbers
06-18-23-27-41-43, and consequently won the lottery in the 3rd category.You
have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of EUROS64,828,87
Million
in cash credited to file No:LP/26510460037/02.

This is from total prize money of EUROS 35,400,000.00 shared among thetwenty
two international winners in this category. All participants were
selected through a computer ballot system drawn form 25,000 names
fromAustralia, New Zealand, America, Europe, North America and Asia as part
of international Promotions Program which is conducted
annually.CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Your fund is now insured to your name. Due to the mix up of some numbersand
names, we ask that you keep this award strictly from public noticeuntil
your claim has been processed and your money remitted to youraccount.

This is part of our security protocol to avoiddouble claiming orunscrupulous
acts by participants of this program. We hope with a partof you prize,
you will participate in our end of year high stakesEuros1.1 billion
International Lottery. To begin your claim, pleasecontact :

EL- GORDO PETER GODWIN STATE LOTTERY MADRID SPAIN ,
PHONE NUMBER (+34-675154377), OR 017755357696

Ms:ANA JOSE OPERATION MANAGER,
Email :( statelotterysl at go.com) or ( statelottery2003 at go.com)
For due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designatedaccount
Remember, all prize money must be claimed not later than 29 MAR 2004.
After this date, all funds will be returned as unclaimed.

NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications, pleaseremember
to quote your reference and batch numbers in every one of your
correspondences with the security company . Furthermore, should there beany
change of your address, do inform your claims agent as soon as
possible. Congratulations again from all our staff and thank you forbeing
part of our promotions programm.
Sincerely,
MANAGEMENTS