ANN: H98 FFI Addendum 1.0, Release Candidate 12

Manuel M T Chakravarty chak at cse.unsw.edu.au
Fri Aug 1 02:59:42 EDT 2003

Dear Haskell Folks,

Release Candidate 12 of the H98 FFI Addendum 1.0 is now
available from

  http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~chak/haskell/ffi/

Since the release of RC 11 (12 June), there was only one
small change (which was already under discussion before RC
11 was published).  Hence, I consider Version 1.0 of the FFI
Addendum to be completed; no changes except linguistic ones
and plain error corrections will be accepted anymore for
this version.

-=-

Changes since RC11:
* 5.5: Swapped argument order of `newForeignPtr' and `addForeignPtrFinalizer'

Note to FFI people, there were at least three votes
(Alastair, Sven, and me) for this change and none against.