ANN: H98 FFI Addendum 1.0, Release Candidate 12

Manuel M T Chakravarty chak at
Fri Aug 1 02:59:42 EDT 2003

Dear Haskell Folks,

Release Candidate 12 of the H98 FFI Addendum 1.0 is now
available from

Since the release of RC 11 (12 June), there was only one
small change (which was already under discussion before RC
11 was published).  Hence, I consider Version 1.0 of the FFI
Addendum to be completed; no changes except linguistic ones
and plain error corrections will be accepted anymore for
this version.

Changes since RC11:
* 5.5: Swapped argument order of `newForeignPtr' and `addForeignPtrFinalizer'

Note to FFI people, there were at least three votes
(Alastair, Sven, and me) for this change and none against.