haskell.cs.yale.edu

CoolStats Reseller sender at cs-stats.com
Wed Apr 30 06:52:52 EDT 2003

BECOME A COOLSTATS RESELLER TODAY!

Hi,
Are you earning enough revenue from your web space and web traffic?
Have you thought about reselling other companies' products from
haskell.cs.yale.edu

I would like to offer you the opportunity to resell our popular
CoolStats website tracking and analysis service to your own site visitors.

RESELLER BENEFITS!
1. Offer CoolStats to your site visitors - directly from your own site.
   To learn more, click at http://www.coolstats.com!
2. Earn $10 commission EVERY TIME you refer a sale to CoolStats.
3. Track your sales through an online Reseller Account Manager.
4. Receive monthly commission payment for the sale you refer.
5. Attractive monthly performance incentives.
   For more info, click at http://www.coolstats.com/reseller/benefits.html
6. 24/7 dedicated toll-free customer support.
7. It is FREE to Join.

Click at
http://p1j2m3a4.pdhost.com/pdsvr/www/r?1000022088.2245.11.1xxdaY2IFC0OFr
to Sign Up now!

Sign up today to exploit this great revenue generating opportunity.
We look forward to working together with you!

Best regards
CoolStats Reseller Support Team
Email:reseller at coolstats.com
Http://www.coolstats.com

Not interested in becoming a CoolStats Reseller?
To be taken off our mailing list, please follow the instructions here:
http://p1j2m3a4.pdhost.com/pdsvr/www/r?1000022088.2245.1.0+LaKeLS+QaD5k