PROJECT FACILITATION

Victor Ojo vik_ojo1 at go.com
Fri Nov 1 23:09:00 EST 2002

REPLY TO:victorojo at zwallet.com

Pardon the abruptness and the liberty of this
letter; It is due to its exigency.
letter; It is due to its exigency.
I am a government functionary in my country. I write to ask
for your help.
My colleagues and I are in need of a foreign partner to assist
in the transfer of a considerable amount of money. My
colleagues and I have deliberated much on the issue at hand.
What we require is someone who is reliable and trustworthy,
who has a vision and who will be able to manage whatever
business in which we shall inject venture capital. We need
someone who can share our dreams and ideals.

I have the legal title to the sum and we shall go through the
legal procedures entailed in both our laws and international
laws in transferring the funds to you in trust.
Please do not at this point misunderstand my intention,
because understandably, we are not acqainted. I do not even
know if you will be reliable and trustworthy, but I believe
that everything starts with a first step. I know that I need
to explain everything clearly to you before you can come to a
decision as to whether you can assist me or not, and I will do
this as soon as I get a response from you.

I am sure that with the insider information I can provide, we
will with your help, conclude the transaction within 21
working days. In consideration for your assistance, we have
agreed to give you the normal transaction commission
obtainable of 10% of the total sum, and another 5% if you can
successfully put together an investment portfolio for us, as
we will like to invest some of this money in your country,
rather than leave it idle in a bank account.
rather than leave it idle in a bank account.
If you can be of assistance, please write to me for more
information, otherwise, I thank you for your patience.
information, otherwise, I thank you for your patience.
Thank you for your courtesy.
Thank you for your courtesy.
Best regards,
Victor Ojo