Storable tuples and what is 'alignment'?

Hal Daume III hdaume at ISI.EDU
Tue Aug 6 18:43:14 EDT 2002

> Probably because we've no idea why you'd want to do it.

That's a pretty good reason :).

> That is, for each C type you encounter, you write a custom instance.

Ah, here's the problem.  There is no corresponding C type :).  I'm using
hMPI and need to pass around an array of arrays of int,double pairs.  What
I'll do is basically flatten everything out and pass the int side in one
pass and the double side in another pass...

Nevermind then, I was just tyring to avoid more work :)

 - Hal