Again: FFI syntax

Simon Marlow simonmar at microsoft.com
Wed May 30 05:35:23 EDT 2001

> * But all of these things can be done in a C header file. So all we
> *need*
>   is the ability to include a single header file, gotten from the
> current directory
>
> 	foo.h

We don't want to force you to write a wrapper header file in the case
where it would just contain a single #include and nothing else - just
cut out the middle man and write the name of the include file you really
wanted in the first place.  But this requires allowing <> style includes
(I guess - I admit I'm not up on the precise meaning of <> vs "").