FFI Definition

Manuel M. T. Chakravarty chak at cse.unsw.edu.au
Sun May 6 10:55:15 EDT 2001

There is now an updated version of the document at

  http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~chak/haskell/{ffi.ps.gz,ffi.tex}

The LaTeX file is to make citing from the document easier
(as suggested by Fergus).  To compile it, you need a style
file which I first have to polish a little more before I put
it on the net (will all happen in due course).

The new version includes the feedback so far.  The main
change is that label, static, and dynamic are now part of
`extent' for `ccall' and `stdcall'.  It still has many gaps,
but I think it is important to regularly post updates even
if the delta is not very big.