unsafePerformIO and unsafeInterleaveIO

Alastair Reid reid at cs.utah.edu
Thu Mar 22 13:45:02 EST 2001

> Alastair:
> > The Hugs-GHC standard libs have them exported from IOExts.

Manuel:
> There is only one flaw: It doesn't work with nhc98.

Huh?

I thought nhc provided a reasonable subset of the Hugs-GHC libraries and, since the IO extensions are one of the first extensions
people ask for, I assumed that if they provided anything they would certainly provide them.

So does nhc provide them but under a different name or through a different module?
Could nhc not just add them to IOExts in their next distribution?

Alastair