qforeign-0.64 is out

Marcin 'Qrczak' Kowalczyk mk167280 at students.mimuw.edu.pl
Mon Jan 15 06:56:23 EST 2001

http://download.sourceforge.net/qforeign/qforeign-0.64.tar.gz

* Adapted to FFI modules introduced in recent ghc-4-11.
* For nhc98 its recent version from CVS is required, but it finally works.
* hsc2hs processes # characters only outside comments and string literals,
  processing a file twice works (.hscc -> .hsc -> .hs), removed #option
  construct, added #enum construct, added -I, --include, and --version
  parameters, appropriate LINE pragmas are generated.
* hsc2hs documentation is back.
* Use one Makefile for all subdirs. (I've read
  <http://www.pcug.org.au/~millerp/rmch/recu-make-cons-harm.html>).
* Check compiler abilities by compiling or running test programs
  instead of relying on its version.

hsc2hs in ghc-4.11 is up to date.

--
Marcin 'Qrczak' Kowalczyk