FFI Report comments

Manuel M. T. Chakravarty chak at cse.unsw.edu.au
Thu Aug 23 02:55:07 EDT 2001

Malcolm Wallace <Malcolm.Wallace at cs.york.ac.uk> wrote,

> Typos
> ~~~~~
> There are a few typos and mis-spellings.  Would it be easiest for
> someone like me to fix these directly via CVS, or is it better to
> just give you a list privately?  I must admit that my experience of
> using CVS for LaTeX documents was not a happy one, compared to how
> useful it is for source code.

Especially with respect to small changes, I think, it is
fine to do them directly via CVS.  However, to be one the
safe side, I propose to always do a cvs update before
changing anything and to commit the changes at fairly small
intervals.  Given that this is LaTeX and we don't have to
worry about breaking a build, this shouldn't be a problem.

However, if anybody prefers emailing me the corrections for
me to enter, I am happy to do so.

Manuel

PS: More re the technical comments later.