errno

malcolm-ffi at cs.york.ac.uk malcolm-ffi at cs.york.ac.uk
Wed Nov 29 09:02:10 EST 2000

+++ programs/hsc2hs-bin.hs
+        \#if __GLASGOW_HASKELL__ < 409\n\
+        \#include <Rts.h>\n\
+        \#endif\n\

Still doesn't work.  Ah, but adding the conditional include to
template-hsc.h does the job.

Glob.hsc, Libgr.hsc, Readline.hsc, and Zlib.hsc all go through the
tool fine, but I get errors on some of the other examples:

    Bzip2.hsc_make_hs.c:279: `BZ_CONFIG_ERROR' undeclared
    Curses.hsc_make_hs.c:2: ../config.h: No such file or directory
    Pcap.hsc_make_hs.c:2: pcap.h: No such file or directory

Oh, I didn't run ../configure which accounts for the second two, but
the Bzip2 still doesn't work.

Regards,
    Malcolm