[Fedora-haskell] Re: Problem building wxhaskell-0.9.4-1.src.rpm

Jens Petersen petersen at haskell.org
Tue Jul 11 05:11:18 EDT 2006

Jens Petersen wrote:
> Could you please run "LANG=C rpmbuild --rebuild
> wxhaskell-0.9.4-1.src.rpm" to get the buildlog in English.

Ok, I reproduced the problem on my FC5 box.  I have a feeling the
wxGTK in Fedora Extras may be too new for wxhaskell.  I also tried now
with compat-wxGTK2-devel-2.4.2-17.fc5 but got a different build error:

wxc/src/extra.cpp:224: error: cast from 'wxInputStream*' to 'int'
loses precision

I suggest seeking advice on the wxhaskell-users list.  I admit I
haven't built it in a while...

Jens