[Fedora-haskell] hs-plugins package

Jens Petersen petersen at haskell.org
Fri Jan 20 03:30:05 EST 2006

[oops, actually posted to fedora-haskell list this time]

fedora-haskell-owner at haskell.org wrote:
> Subject: How about ghc binary with hs-plugins included?
> From: Peter Schwenn <schwenn at bellatlantic.net>
> Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 14:38:44 -0500
> To: fedora-haskell at haskell.org
>
> Dear Haskell/Fedorists,
>
> Any chance of getting a ghc-6.4 binary for Fedora 4 with hs-plugins
> included?

Well I don't think it should be included in the ghc package but packaged
separately.

> I have gotten as far as getting darcs, using darcs to get HSX and
> attempt its three component build, and then trying to build and install
> hs-plugins but ....

HSX is required to build hs-plugins now, or is it for pugs?

> Would you provide such a binary -- or pointers on getting the HSX
> component to build under Fedora 4?

Ok I added builds of an old hs-plugins snapshot (from September sorry - if that
is too old, give a shout and I can probably update it to something newer - just
being lazy really...) for ghc-6.4.1: so "yum install hs-plugins-ghc641" should
be what you want.

Jens